Wednesday, September 12, 2012

 
 
Bryan West
English 101
This one shows my love for beautiful scenes.   Yes, this is my 1970 Ford Mustang Fastback, one of my most prized possessions.  When your walking and see an amazing sight, I try to take pictures of them.  I am very bright and am always happy for new things. I don't take many pictures for the most part but when something gets my attention, it will get taken.

 
 
 This is my 15U Travel team 3 years ago.  This picture represents my interest in teamwork.  We took 1st place in that tournament (I don't have the picture of us holding out trophies).  This was one memorable day for me.  Teamwork should be used in almost anything.  It's not for everyone but awesome things can come out of teamwork.  We used teamwork and we went very far.

Courtesy of: http://www.yourhrexperts.com/blog/2012/05/hitting-it-out-of-the-park.html
Dustin Pedroia of the Boston Red Sox is my favorite baseball player.  In this picture he is hitting a home run.  If you go to one of my baseball practices and ask them about me, they would say I'm the powerhouse hitter of the team.  I have a goal of hitting a home run and still have yet of doing it.  This picture represents the bond of me reaching my goals.  It's one I am promised I will make.

Courtesy of: http://wickwax.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html
This is a picture of a drag strip.  This represents my drive to meet my dreams.  Going the distance is my top priority in doing things I love.  Your dreams are at the end of the track.  Being in first is another thing about this picture.  Coming in last isn't an option




1 comment:

  1. Bryan I really like the choice of picture you used. I think you could've put more about how they represent you. After reading this though, I really get that your all about teamwork and you like your cars.

    ReplyDelete